Thursday, April 20, 2017

Washi Tape cheap alternative to Tamyia Masking tape

Today will searching the internet for info on 1/72 F-16ADF models.  These are like gold for some reason.  I discover Will Pattison you tube video.   Wow talk about a great guy that gives you the facts.  Will did google search on modelling tape.  As we all know tamiya is great but costs an arm and a leg.  Turns out tamiya is really Washi tape.  Best part it is cheap.   Instead of me yukking away... Watch the video.



2 comments:

  1. new to me, both Will & Washi..the tape is really cheap and easily available. Gonna try it..cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked the post. 13 rolls of tape for 20 dollars. Tamiya tape is 7.00 a roll. If I had brought my 40% coupon saving coupon it would around 12 dollars

    ReplyDelete