Thursday, May 24, 2018

True North Precision Paints

You will know that I have a link to True North Precision Paint near the bottom of the page.  I placed that link so I would forget about this paint.  The paint was a topic on hyperscale because the claim is the the paint won't peel off with tape. 

Here is a response from a member on Hyperscale.

Hi Gary,

I bought 4 bottles, flat black, Glossy Sea Blue, and 2 ADC Greys. I brush painted the flat black, and airbrushed it on test model. Great coverage, dried smooth, did not pull of when masking tape was pulled up - I thinned with MM airbrush thinner , then later with lacquer thinner, both worked fine. Smelled like old school Pactra!. The real test will be next month, when I paint my F-102 with the ADC Grey!

Scott Copeland

Also on facebook I found a modeler that used the Navy Gull grey.  To me it looks good.,










No comments:

Post a Comment