Friday, November 13, 2020

Modelling the B/A-26 invader Series

 Not sure if I will be buying the new ICM A-26.  As I have  bunch of  Monogram ones. Plus the price and posting is difficult for a retired person.   It comes down to I eat or toss another kit on the pile of incomplete kits.   As we all have notice postage has gone stupid.   From what I read it is because of Amazon abusing the postal system.   No longer is weight the basic charge now it is tied to the volume of the box size in relationship in cargo space.  Basically the consumer it the loser. Gone post articles that I found over the years to fix the Monogram kit.   It will be a little spotty. Here is the start.

Here is great reference from Alexey Matvienko.  It shows the cross section problem.  Along with the nose problem.  Paul Budzik did a great break on this.



No comments:

Post a Comment