Saturday, July 15, 2023

AIMS 1/48 & 1/72 Vampire decals

 From John, owner of AIMS


AIMS 1/48 & 1/72 Vampire decals
Hi everyone, sorry I have beem underneath the radar a lot - doing a little each day on projects and hoping I can cast and take orders again soon. Building my first Airfix Vampire recently I fell in love with this little post-war austerity aircraft. Well seeing that neither the F 3 or the FB 5/9 kits - or for that matter some after-market decal sheets come with the correct smaller lower wing roundel - there was only so many times i could rob my Airfix Sea Fury kit of the correct size - and for that matter the rocket rails also! Well one thing led to another and I ended up with my own AIMS decal sheet haha. Illustrated is the 1/48 sheet - the 1/72 sheet etc is identical. Hope you like what you see. It has been sent to the printers but who knows how long it will take?
Hope you all are a great summer.
John












No comments:

Post a Comment