Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Update on the health and Chemo Therapy

 Sorry for not posting in a while.  The last two weeks have been hard on me. Several trips to the ER for a blocked prostrate. Not have to wear a foley bag. The drug used to sedate caused my prostate to enlarge. Just finished my first round of Chemo.  It is called Flop. Here is a article on the treatment. Flop therapy

 It is tough on the old body. SO, I got to stay out of contact with people until sometime this summer. No cons, or anything. Can afford to catch a virus.  I did get by the first few days treatment okay. But is starting to kick my butt.

 After all this treatment. the plan to remove my stomach. The procedure to like the one for overweight people. Basically, a very short stomach track. My wife and I are glad that we caught the problem early. The chemo is down four times, every two weeks.  During the treatment I get four of or chemo. Then a 24-hour pump overnight. Side effects, High blood pressure and high blood sugar.

You can guess what happened. 

So bare with me as post will be a few in the near future.

Regards

Old Sarge

2 comments:

  1. ...I'm sure you'll come roaring back as strong as an ox!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FalkeEins thanks for the kind words. Hope you had a great New Years

    ReplyDelete