Sunday, June 14, 2020

FalkeEins interview Barry Numerick "Mr 109"

Since my eye surgery I have been catching up with the blog I like. One of my favorite is FalkeEins. His 'The Luftwaffe Blog"  I consider one of the best luftwaffe history on the internet.  Today I just read his article about Barry Numerick. 

  If you have been to the Nationals and Region 4 IPMS contests you will see Barry's BF-109's proud display on the table in the 1/72 Axis (German) category.   Barry BF-109 are like fine crafted jewelry. They are always amazing.  Plus they normally win the class.

FalkeEins did a excellent interview with Barry and his BF-109s.   The interview can be found here:Building the Bf 109 with award-winning modeler Barry Numerick - Modeler Profile (2)

   I guarantee you will enjoy this article.  Also Thanks to Neil for listing my blog at the end of the article.

Barry's 1/72 BF-109 collection.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment